I just downloaded OpenOffice 2.3 for my Ma (OS X.4.1) and when I went to use it, I was told I needed OS 11 and the set up disc that came with my computer. I'm travelling for several months and don't have this. It seems to me that offerig the choice of a download for OSX or 11 suggests that it will work with OSX. If I needed 11 in the first place, you should have told me. A very annoying start. Is there no other way?