Emelyn Gilmore wrote:
Please tell me how to GET OUT of this program.

I saw a couple other people responded telling how to exit the OpenOffice program; but I wondered if maybe you meant something completely different:

Are you asking how to be removed from this mailing list?

The list server will send you back a confirmation request, you need to reply to that (just click Reply, and send it). That should take care of it.

This link is supposed to be appended to the bottom of every message the list server sends out, but I've recently seen several mails that didn't have it, including yours. I've copied you separately from the list, you should get this email twice, once directly from me, once from the list. The one from the list ought to have the unsubscribe instructions again at the bottom.

Hope this helps.