Dee Dee Grant wrote:
Good Afternoon,

Received the CD of Open Office today.  Tried to install it.  Last week I downloaded the
program and had the SAME problem I had today:  There is NO icon on the desktop (there is
a folder with a bunch of tiles that tell me NOTHING).  You sent me an email telling me to
access the program through the "Start" menu.  WRONG!  I STILL cannot access the
program. . .

Please either advise OR refund; -- it's currently unworkable and therefore USELESS!!  I
liked it better when Open Office came on my computer and your "birds" desktop
icon accessed the WP Program (all there was at the time).

Dee Dee Grant
Placerville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When you say you "tried to install it", specifically what did you do to try to install it? And when you did, did it seem to go through the installation, or not? My guess is that it still somehow isn't installed, but your problem can be diagnosed only with some more information from you.

And as another responder has said, no one here on this list will be giving you a refund, because this list isn't whom you paid your money to. For future reference, OpenOffice.org is available as a free download, so there is no need to pay anything for it.