Joseph (Ragweed) wrote:

I use outlines quite a lot, but I find the OO Outlines rather frustrating.

When I use them, I like it set up as follows:

I.
   A.
       1.
           a.
               i.
                   *

However, I can set them to this, but they will [apparently] default back to the original settings which I don't care for.

Also, when I don't want to use outlines, I can't seem to get it shut off. I try, but if I make a list of things and use numbers for each, it will again default back to using its outline format.

How can I get it to do what I want it to do???

Joseph
Huh!
Is this a new post? Doesn't appear to be an answer to my font question.