To users: Even though I am now using Windows, I have a NEW AMD powered Linux computer, also! So, it seems that AMD made up its mind to support Linux, also! :-)

Manon Metten wrote:
Hi Dohan,

On 6/15/07, Dotan Cohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 15/06/07, Thomas W. Cranston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Please supply the contact info that you used to contact them.

Sure, it's all available here:
http://ati.amd.com/companyinfo/contact/index.html

I checked the link above, but there are many departments I could mail.
Can you give the exact e-mail address you used?, so I my 'two cents'
of concern are directed to the same department of amd.

Manon.