To Dotan Cohen and Users: It seems to be supporting my graphics. But, I will check on my Linux computer to be sure and let you know.

Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 22/12/2007, John Boyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> To users: Even though I am now
using Windows, I have a NEW AMD powered> Linux computer, also! So, it seems that AMD made up
its mind to support> Linux, also! :-)>
AMD processors always ran Linux. The question was whether their ATIgraphics
division (recently purchased) would develop Linux drivers,open their source
code/specification, or completely ignore Linux.
Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.comhttp://gibberish.co.ilא-ב-ג-ד-ה-ו-ז-ח-ט-י-ך-כ-ל-ם-מ-ן-נ-ס-ע-ף-פ-ץ-צ-ק-ר-ש-ת
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.Q: Why is
top-posting such a bad thing?