Hi Frank,

Frank Cox schrieb:
> I am sending this reply through my gmail account because both woletz.de and
> the
> OpenOffice mailserver rejected my reply when I sent it through my usual
> melvilletheatre.com mailserver.

I've received your reply through my normal E-Mail access (so the server
has accepted your mail). I was sursprised that I've received a p-mail,
and not a mail over [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've then changed the reply
address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[...]
> I use a lot more than the "system fonts" on my computers.  I do  some desktop
> publishing, among other things, and have maybe 150 or so extra fonts that I
> use
> with both OpenOffice and Scribus.

OK.

[...]
> I suppose the next step would be for you to install a font of good quality
> that's not on your magic cd and then see if you still have the problem.
>
> You can download the "Microsoft Core Fonts for the Web" free of charge (and
> legally) from here:

MS core fonts are installed on my system. There are not any problems
with these fonts.

[...]
> If the Microsoft Core Fonts work well and you don't see the problem when using
> them, then you have determined where the fault lies.

OK, but why show the different programs (OOo Writer, OOo Draw, Scribus)
the SoftMaker fonts with different line heights?

> If the problem continues,
> then you can continue to look for other causes.

OK, I think I've to get in contact with SoftMaker to clear the problem.

Again, thanks for all your answers.

bye

Marcus