Scott Meyers wrote:
If there's not, is there an easy way to copy them to new styles I name myself and then automatically change all paragraphs using the unchangable names to the corresponding new styles? For example, I want to use "Body Para" instead of "Text Body". Can I somehow copy the attributes of Text Body to Body Para and then change all Text Body paragaphs to use Body Para instead?
If I've understood you correctly, this is how you change any text with one style applied, to have a different style applied, automatically:

  1.

     Press Ctrl-F.

  2.

     Click on More Options.

  3.

     Tick the Search for Styles checkbox.

  4.

     Select the paragraph style you want to get rid of from the Search
     for drop down list.

  5.

     Select the paragraph style you want to use instead from the
     Replace with drop down list.

  6.

     Click on Replace All.