Hi Michele

I am thinking of a  simple outline where the different 'subjects", where the
"different thought", are first put on a sheet of paper.   As the document is
written the  outline can be changed as the "subjects", as the "different
thoughts", change.

Walter

Michele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Feb 9, 2008 8:07 PM, Walter Hildebrandt
wrote:
> How do I make an outline using 2.3 on a WindowsXP computer?

Hello Walter,

could you be a bit more specific? are you talking about the outline
for a presentation? visualizing the outline of a document? creating
the outline of a document? maybe talking about graphics? something
else?

Cheers,

Michele