At 13:10 07/02/2008 -0500, Rob Butts wrote:
I was using the insert --> object --> formula. When I was done with the formula instead of pressing the escape key I closed the selection window by clicking on the little x in the upper right corner. Now when I start the formula editor the selection window does not come up.

I tried uninstalling the formula editor and reinstalling it but it still won't come up. How can I get it to come back up?

Just go to View | Selection. Once you have done this once, the change should stick.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker