Louis Manuell wrote:
Please uninstall me from these emails. I am not going to install openoffice because of all the problems users have. Hundreds of problems and I am not very gook at solving problems.

Hi Louis

You have to unsubscribe yourself, by sending an email to the unsubscribe address below. You will receive a confirmation email which must be replied to - just send it blank. Provided this is the_same_ email address you used to subscribe, you will be removed from the list.

HTH

Russell
<http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html>
<http://support.openoffice.org/index.html>