On 12 Feb 2008 at 14:23, Guy Voets wrote:

> 2008/2/12, Jaslyn Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Dear Sir/ Madam,
> >
> > I tried to download the Thai Projects of OpenOffice.org. from
> > http://th.openoffice.org/ .
> > Then, I got to http://download.openoffice.org/2.0.0/index.html
> > Which says "This version of OpenOffice.org 2.0.x has been superseded.
> > Please visit Download Central."
> > However, I can't find the Thai version here.
> >
> > Could you please help me to find Thai version of OpenOffice.org? Even
> > the old version is good enough for me.
> I suppose you can find all useful information and downloads here, at
> the Thai language project of OpenOffice.org:
> http://th.openoffice.org/

I think you're taking the OP in circles here. He did say that's the
website where he started.

Looking at http://th.openoffice.org has a big OOo banner that takes
you to the standard download sitem for 2.0.x; this indeed just says
"superceded, see download central" - which doesn't have a Thai
version.

However, there's a also a link just below that written in Thai (not
among my skills, sorry :-(   )  but which has the word 'mirror' and
points to http://ftp.opentle.org/pub/openoffice/stable/ which looks a
more profitable place to start - there seem to be a number of
possible versions there relating to Thai. I've no idea what status
this site has though.

--
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk lists incoming sites blocked because
of spam