John Jason Jordan wrote:
On Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:57:02 -0500
Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:

You can get a free certificate

read this article

http://www.linux.com/feature/57554

Get the certificate here

http://www.cacert.org/

Thanks. I've saved this e-mail and will look at it later.

After thinking about it a bit I came to the realization that in many
years of using OOo I don't believe I have received an OOo document from
anyone ever. Lots of Word docs, but no OOo docs. So it probably doesn't
really matter if I turn off macro security. To get me by I did so and
my macros now run fine. I'll turn the security back on after I figure
this out.

The strange thing is that the document with the macros is one that I
created myself several years ago - back with OOo 1.something on Windows
2000. In all that time I have never needed it until today.
I'm also having a lot of problems with styles, but I'll address those
in another e-mail
Resist temptation to send document containing macros.....

Just have it warn you so that you can say no.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm