On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 9:38 AM, bruce neal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> QUESTION,
> IF YOU ARE A NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, AND THEY HAVE RECEIVED DONATED
> COMPUTERS ,HOW CAN THEY GET FREE SOFTWARE LIKE THE MS OFFICE PACKAGE FROM
> YOU ON CD"s?
> CONTACT PERSON/PHONE# AND OR WEB ADDRESS/EMAIL ADDRESS

Bruce, I realize that you've asked specifically how to get the software on
CD. And the answer you've gotten addresses that. I just wanted to add that
you can download the software from free from http://download.openoffice.org/

Once you've downloaded it you can burn the download to as many CDs as you
like and distribute them to whomever you wish. This approach would save the
cost of purchasing a CD with the software on it.