I had downloaded this program of yours, but how do I get into it to get a blank sheet to do what I want to type on it. I got a lot of items but none of them allow me to do my own letters.

HELP!!!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Knott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: [users] [moderated]

Mary York wrote:
I cannot figure out how to get a blank page under WORD to type something.

I assume since you're posting to this mail list, you're using OpenOffice and not Microsoft Office. If so, the word processor is called Writer, not Word. Did you download and install OpenOffice? If so, there should be an OpenOffice folder and icons in your Start menu. The Writer icon can be used to start the word processor.