Dear Open office,

I just wanted to let you know what I think of your site. I had no problems
downloading or installing your software. However it is not at all what I
wanted.

I am looking for a simple spreadsheet that I can enter information on and
then share it online with my friends so that they can also enter information
onto the same spreadsheet. I checked on Yahoo, AOL, and various other homepages

of major sites and no one offers this feature. I can share pictures,
slideshows,  calenders etc, but not a spreadsheet.

I am afraid that I do not have time to become involved with your work, as I
already work full time, but if you were to set up a simple spreadsheet that
can  be used by a lot of online users, I am sure that it would be welcomed as a

feature by all of the large ISP's as it is not available at present.

Kindest Regards,
Ruth Hackford.