On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Maureen and Laurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I need to print the grid lines in some of my documents and I cannot figure
> ot how to do this.
> Open office is great .. Maureen

Maureen, I didn't see that you've gotten a reply. Presuming you're referring
to gridlines on a spread sheet the following should help...

If you need to display the gridlines on the screen...
1. select "Tools > Options..." from the menu
2. select "OpenOffice.org Calc > View" in the left side of the displayed
dialog box
3. in the "Visual Aids" option check (tic) or clear the "Gridlines" option

If you need gridlines on the printed page (all cells in the output will have
borders drawn around them)...
1. select "Format > Page..." from the menu
2. select the "Sheet" tab
3. check (tic) the "Grid" option in the Print section of the dialog

If you need gridlines for only specific cells on the printed page...
1. select the cell or cells you wish to put gridlines around
2. select "Format > Cells..." from the menu
3. select the "Borders" tab
4. set Line arrangement, Line style, etc. to your liking