[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi, I just bought and downloaded your program.  Well, it wasn't what I thought
and I need Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint for school.  I tried this but
they said it was not compatible.  I am doing school online so it has to be
Office Word, Excel, and Power point.  I hope that I can get my refund as it
said 100% money back guaranteed if not satisfy.  sorry for the inconvience.

1) You did not buy it from "us". We are a group of OpenOffice users, who volunteer our time to help others. OpenOffice is a free download from www.openoffice.org, so you didn't have to pay for it. You'll have to ask whoever you paid for a refund.

2) OpenOffice support Microsoft Office file formats, but by default uses ISO standard ODF file formats, which Microsoft refuses to support. This means you'll have to save in the appropriate file type. To do this, use "Save as" and then select the desired file type from the drop down list. Also, ensure automatic file extension is selected.