Amy Lohmolder Davies wrote:

Does any of your software convert pdf files to jpeg or other formats?

If you are using Windows (except for Vista where it often doesn’t work properly) you can use the free open source program PDF Creator available from Source Forge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/ . This is a printer driver with which you can convert to PDF, JPEG, PNG, Windows BMP, PCX, TIFF, PS, and EPS.

As you appear not to be subscribed to this forum, I am sending a copy of this message to your email address. If you have any further questions or comments, please send them to users@openoffice.org, not to my own email address.

Jim Allan