Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
2008/3/8, Harold Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
On 06/03/2008, Susan Jurenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I was wondering if it would be possible to have the name of your
supervisor.

Harold Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

By all means. His name is Harold Fuchs.

I'm curious to know why you ask. Please explain.

If I can have a guess, I would guess that she asked that because you said
there is no Media Player and I said there is... but that's only a wild
guess.

So, if I may ask, why is it that everybody says that there is no
OpenOffice.org Media Player, when there actually is a menu option for
calling one?
Or in other words: When I click [Tools → Media Player], which brings a Media
Player, what IS that really? Is it a built in Media Player? Maybe a third
party Media Player plugin of some kind? Or does OpenOffice.org just call one
of my installed Media Players (I doubt that since I didn't recognise it)? In
that case, where can I change which one I want it to pick?

Or mam I totally alone in the world having a [Tools → Media Player] option
in my OpenOffice.org suite?

I am running OpenOffice.org 2.3.0, the most recent Ubuntu version and my OS
is Ubuntu 7.10. Is this maybe just an Ubuntu specific thing?

J.R.

Using OpenOffice.org 2.4.0 RC2 on XP, no media player under TOOLS.
Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA