On Mar 8, 2008, at 04:52 , Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

Or in other words: When I click [Tools → Media Player], which brings a Media Player, what IS that really? Is it a built in Media Player? Maybe a third party Media Player plugin of some kind? Or does OpenOffice.org just call one of my installed Media Players (I doubt that since I didn't recognise it)? In
that case, where can I change which one I want it to pick?

Johnny, this was answered yesterday by an employee of Sun. However, since some people's eyes may have glazed over on reading his message, here is the crucial part: