On 03/08/2008 04:41 AM, James wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the reply. Please see below:
>>On 07/03/2008 15:53, James wrote:
>>>Hi Guys,
>>>On save and save-as operations office writer crashes every time.
>>>Any ideas? Cheers, James
>>
>>Please tell us
>>a) Which version of which Operating System you are using
> Win XP is the problem one. OO runs fine on my Mac.
>

>>b) Which version of OpenOffice you are using
>
> The latest 2.3 version. I had the same problem with earlier ones however.

You most likely have a corrupt OOo profile. Rename your OOo profile
directory (OpenOffice.org2). On windows it is located at:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\OpenOffice.org2

Restart OOo.

If that doesn't work (it should): delete the newly created
OpenOffice.org2 directory and rename your old OpenOffice.org2 back to
it's original of OpenOffice.org2.

--
You have been cc'd on this post as you have posted to an open OOo