Classlochie wrote:
Hi,

Have just started my ECDL which uses Microsoft Office 2003.
Will  'Open Office' be compatible with Microsoft Office (and if so, which
version) as I would like to do some of my course on my home pc.

Many thanks,

I have no idea what ECDL is, but OpenOffice can save in Microsoft Office file formats. Just choose the appropriate file format from the drop down list, when using Save as, and also ensure automatic file name extension is selected.