Henning von Roeder wrote:
actually i wa snot, and ..computer driving license sounds quite as
silly to me as early childhood development

Neddie: Up, up, and away!

GRAM: Sound of high-performance engine and tires squealing.

F/X: Police siren:

GRAM: Brakes squeal.

Grytpype-Thynne: Now, sir, what have we here?

Neddie: Good day, constable! What seems to be the problem?

Grytpype-Thynne: Is this your computer, sir?

Moriarty: Yes, is this your computer?

Neddie: Yes, constables. I just purchased it from this gentleman.

Eccles: Hello!

Grytpype-Thynne: Well, sir, do you know how fast you were going?

Eccles: Oh, the big hand was on the eighty-five....

Neddie: Shut up, Eccles!

Eccles: Shut up, Eccles!

Neddie: Shut up, Eccles!

Eccles: Shut up, Eccles!

F/X: Sound of gunshot

Neddie: I had to do it. He was holding up the plot.

Grytpype-Thynne: Yes. Well, sir, I'm afraid we clocked you at forty-two gigahertz.

Neddie: Just a minute! Forty-two? Isn't that a joke from a show that doesn't exist yet?

Moriarty: The Hooch-hiker's Geed to the Gelexy?

Wallace Greenslade: And now, before we slide entirely into an episode of "'Allo! 'Allo!" (which also doesn't exist yet), here's Max Geldray!

--
John "unusually clever for a Yank" Kennedy