Hello,

I am using Open Office Version 1.1 and having this problem:  I can not open my
open office files.  It says that there is a configuation problem and that I
need to contact my system administrator.  I have been using Open Office for
three years now and there have been no problems, until today.

I do not have a system administrator, as this is my own personal computer.
Please advise as to what to do.  I have done a system restore on my XP
operating system, setting it to an earlier date, and that did not help the
problem.  Perhaps upgrading Open Office to a newer version would help?  I
wonder if upgrading would cause any lost of data.

Please let me know what to do, as these Open Office Files are very important to
me and I need to open them as soon as possible.  Thanks for your help.

John
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.