On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 07:48:24PM -0600, Jack D. Lewis wrote:
> web at work wrote the following on 3/19/2008 7:10 PM:
>> I would like to know this too
>> I have a Powerpoint file needing the same
>> thing done to it.
>>
>> Once I get it to a vidoe file, it is easy to create a DVD
>> video/movie using such programs a Nero.
>>
>> But getting the presentation/prowepoint to a video it
>> the trick.
>

> If you are working with an Impress presentation, you could always export
> the presentation to a flash (swf) file from inside Impress.

On my version of Impress, the one that came with OpenSuSE 10.3, I can not
find a option to convert to .swf. Perhaps I should try ubuntu?

Is there an option to tell the convert to use output geomerty suitable
for TV?

If I were to use a video capture tool to capture the output of the impress
slide viewer, is there a way to make the output of that viewer go into
a window with geometry suitable for TV?

--
Paul Elliott                       1(512)837-1096
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J