Lisi Reisz wrote the following on 3/27/2008 5:07 AM:
On Thursday 27 March 2008 10:46:42 Dave Barton wrote:
 "Oxygen Office Professional". This is
still OOo, but this edition includes a number of extras and
enhancements

Does anyone know, do these enhancements include the font "Utopia"?

TIA
Lisi

Lisi,
We have Oxygen Office on one of our machines here and we don't have the Utopia font. That's on a WinXP Pro system. Not sure if the other flavors of OxygenOffice would include it or not but I doubt it.

--
Jack