On Thursday 27 March 2008 19:04:19 Jack D. Lewis wrote:
> Lisi Reisz wrote the following on 3/27/2008 5:07 AM:
> > On Thursday 27 March 2008 10:46:42 Dave Barton wrote:
> >>  "Oxygen Office Professional". This is
> >> still OOo, but this edition includes a number of extras and
> >> enhancements
> >
> > Does anyone know, do these enhancements include the font "Utopia"?
> >
> > TIA
> > Lisi
>
> Lisi,
> We have Oxygen Office on one of our machines here and we don't have the
> Utopia font. That's on a WinXP Pro system. Not sure if the other flavors
> of OxygenOffice would include it or not but I doubt it.

Yes, me too.  But you never know your luck!

The sadly defunct Libranet had it, and PCLinuxOS has it.  But I can no longer
have one and don't want the other as my own main desktop. :-(  So I shall
have to continue printing and designing flyers etc. on my granddaughter's
box - on which I have installed PCLinuxOS 2007.  (Using OOo, of
course. ;-) ).

But thanks for replying.

Lisi