MTCBOASE wrote:
Dear Sirs,
I live in Hong Kong. I have tried to down-load the most recent up-date, but it seems it is only in Chinese characters, which I, like many in Hong Kong, do not read. English is an official language here.
    Can you make it available  for down load in Hong Kong in English please?
Yours truly,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
When you click on download, you should see a link for more platforms and languages. Click on that link and chose whatever language you want.