On 05/04/2008 06:23, MTCBOASE wrote:
> Dear Sirs,
>     I live in Hong Kong.
>     I have tried to down-load the most recent up-date, but it seems it is
> only in Chinese characters, which I, like many in Hong Kong, do not read.
>     English is an official language here.
>     Can you make it available  for down load in Hong Kong in English please?
> Yours truly,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm a little confused. If you go to www.openoffice.org and click the
Download tab a page opens with a big green button near the top. If you
click on that you should get the US English version. Does that not
happen in Hong Kong? If not, under the big green button it says "Get
more platforms and languages". Click that and then choose US English.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England