i need a quick tweak to removed saved documents when i open recently documents
then highlight it, sometimes it says file dont exist, how do i delete it in the
dialog box.  I tried to download the office manager history but it wont open.
how can i delete saved documents in the open office recently opened documents,
i tried highlighting it but nothing comes up to delete,  Please speak in idiot
terms to me as i just cant grasp word or open office.  it works great its just
that i saved some documents and now i want to delete them from the list or can
i delete them from the registry something simple to do, thanks [EMAIL PROTECTED]