On Wednesday 09 April 2008 08:29:47 pm kerry leigh tonkin wrote:
> i am very interested in this program but need to know if it is combatible
> with microsoft word and microsoft publisher. thank you for your time  kerry
Nothing is compatible with publisher except publisher, and even then it is not
compatible between some versions if you use word art. I have not had any
problems between word and openoffice writer, except a couple of macro's. Just
remember if your sending the document to a word user to use SAVE AS and
select which type word document for the file type.

--
Russ
Linux register user 441463