Greetings OOU,

Last week I had to install MS office for the owner of the shop so he can sync
his phone.
I know OO doesn't have an e-mail client but it's frustrating because I had just about eradicated MS office from the entire business when I lost ground because of the sync the smart phone deal. It was the calendar and tasks sync that was most
needed.
Is there any other alternative? Are the phone manufacturers bowing at the alter
of MS or do they have no viable alternative either?

--
Ray Bagby