Urbane Tiger wrote:
Unfortunately, many consider Outlook to be the only email app. However, depending on where the calendar is located, you may be able to use Thunderbird & Lightning, both of which can be found at www.mozilla.org. I sync my Nokia N800 & Thunderbird with Google Calendar.

cool - has Google lost your Calendar yet like it loses folks mail.

Not that I've noticed. Then again, it's easy enough to lose email and calendars in Outlook too.