Michael Adams wrote:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 08:44:05 +1000
Urbane Tiger wrote:

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 07:36:03 -0400, James Knott
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Urbane Tiger wrote:
Unfortunately, many consider Outlook to be the only email app.
However, >> depending on where the calendar is located, you may be
able to use >> Thunderbird & Lightning, both of which can be found at
www.mozilla.org.  >> I sync my Nokia N800 & Thunderbird with Google
Calendar.>>
cool - has Google lost your Calendar yet like it loses folks mail.

Not that I've noticed.  Then again, it's easy enough to lose email
and calendars in Outlook too.
The same goes for T'bird, Eudora, IncrediMail etc.  The difference is
that in any one instance of losing mail or calendars, only one person
is impacted, not everyone!
Love 'em or hate 'em - I can't recall MS Hotmail losing significant
amounts of data.

Then your memory is not that long!

He probably lost that message.  ;-)