On 15 Apr 2008 at 13:53, Roy McCallop, Notary Public wrote:

> Hello:
>   For some reason I do not have a desktop icon or other means to open the
> OpenOffice suite of applications.  I have recently installed 2.4 but how do I
> access the different applications.
>
>   Please help,
>   Roy

Assuming you're using windows, look in your start menu. Copy the
shortcuts to the desktop if you want them there.

Please note you are not subscribed to this list, and may
therefore miss answers. http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for
more information. Replies to list only please.

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection