Dear OpenOffice,
I really admire your work and apreciate what OpenOffice offers but there is
only one problem I have with it: I'm using OO on my laptop and the program
doesn't seem to respond to page sliding with the finger on the right side of
the touch-pad. Maybe there's something wrong with my software support for
the touch-pad, but it works OK in all the other programs. If OO doesn't have
the side-slide function I suggest you create one. Thanks for your support.
And please respond to this e.mail address: matickov(at)gmail.com