Dennis F. Yungtum wrote:
Dear openoffice.org,

How do I go about uninstalling my openoffice 2.3 version??? This version is NOT
exactly what I thought I was going to get. How do I go about getting my $47.00
reversed on my credit card...Taken off!

Regards,
Dennis

Hello Dennis,

If you are running MS Windows you can uninstall using the Add/Remove programs function in the Control Panel, just as with any other application. ( From the start menu select Control Panel and then Add/remove programs, you will find OpenOffice.org on the list of applications )

Regarding the credit card that is between you and the company you paid the money to. OpenOffice.org is not that company, this organization does not sell any product. It does coordinate the development of the OpenOffice.org application and distributes it free.

If you purchased a CD containing the application or paid for a download link you need to contact the person or persons you paid to get your refund. A simple phone call to your credit card carrier will tell you who that is ( at least who processed the transaction and should be able to give you contact information for that company ) if you are not sure who you actually transacted business with.

Sincerely,

Drew Jensen

--
OpenOffice.org User Community Forum: http://user.services.openoffice.org