On Friday 02 May 2008 22:14:36 Michele wrote:
> It definitely works. So definitely that I have attached for you only a
> sample to this email to demonstrate.

Michele -

The attachment arrived here, so I tried opening it.

It works fine in OpenOffice.org, but it might be worth mentioning that it does
not carry over into other WPs capable of reading odf.  I have tried two, just
out of interest.  The graphic carries over into Kword - but is at the top of
the page, rather than at the bottom like OOo.  In Abiword, the graphic simply
disappears.

As I say, just for interest - and it may bore everyone else.

Lisi