On 05/11/2008 10:39 AM, Jamie PULLMAN wrote:
> Hi James,
>      I downloaded & registered & still cannot log in (top right
> corner).  Perhaps I'm missing something?!?  I appreciate your help &
> eager to take OpenOffice for a test drive. . .

As others have mentioned, you do not need to log in to run
OpenOffice.org, and the log in in the upper right hand corner of the web
site is primarily for filing bug reports.

http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/introduction.html

However, if you are experiencing problems logging in (via the web site),
check to ensure that you have cookies turned on in your brower. Your log
in will fail with cookies turned off.

Make sure that the information that you provided on the:
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/Join;
page is correct, and that you are logging in using the same email
address or username and password that you supplied.

Note: You have been cc'd on this reply as you have posted to an open OOo
mailing list. Please see: http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html for
details and how to subscribe or view the archives so that you may see
users@openoffice.org replies back to my personal email address will be
discarded.