On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 07:58:23 -0500
"Kenneth Chauvin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello Kenneth,

> Please take my email address off of your mailing list. I'm getting
> sometimes 20 or more mailings. Much more than I can handle. Thanks.

Kenneth, the instructions for unsubscribing are usually at the end of
each message sent to the list.  Just in case they don't get added for
some reason, this time, I've quoted them below;

You'll get a confirm unsubscribe request email in response, to which
you *must* reply, otherwise you'll continue to receive mails.

--
 Regards  _

Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Paradise City - Guns 'N' Roses