On 26 Jun 2008 at 16:33, Mike Bevans wrote:

> I've had this problem for ages; they just don' take any notice.
> I have "all users" in the title blocked on all my emails now
> damned nuisance!
>
> Mike Bevans

Presumably you subscribed in the first place? So why not unsubscribe?
The simple fact is that there is nobody on the list who can
unsubscribe you! We're all just users, and there is no "they" here
who "just don't take notice"!

Unsubscribe instructions above - and probably below too. But you'll
need to respond to a security confirmation email to complete the
process.

BTW you might wish to consider whether publishing your name, address
and phone numbers to a public mailing list to be archived in assorted
public places is appropriate.

(Copied to OP as he implies he won't receive list email; replies to
list only please).

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection