Mike Bevans wrote:
I've had this problem for ages; they just don' take any notice. I have "all users" in the title blocked on all my emails now
damned nuisance!

Mike Bevans
Linthwaite House Hotel
Crook Road
Windermere
LA23 3JA
www.linthwaite.com
W: 015394 88670 (direct) 88600 (switchboard)
M: 07860 172742
F: 015394 88753
P Whilst emails save time, not printing them saves trees
Unstuffy Hotel Co Ltd Registered in England 4703734 vat no 533 4881 37

Funny.

Every time I have unsubscribed as per the instructions in the footer of every list message, I have never had problems. I have had to unsubscribe while away from the office for extended periods of time.

This is in the footer of every message that I see. Maybe your mailer strips the footer off. Note, you have to use the email address that you signed up with to unsubscribe. The most important thing is to respond to the message that is sent by the mailer program to confirm that you want to unsubscribe. It is the same as when you signed up.

Robin Laing