Jim Allan wrote:
Alan Lord wrote:
Hey man it does here in the UK.

MSO Pro is about £350 (That's about $700US).

See http://shopping.kelkoo.co.uk/ssc-117001-microsoft-office-2007-professional.html .

I see there is an amazing range of prices in the UK for Microsoft Office Professional, ranging from £161.43 up to £569.48 , that is from about $380.00 to $1,100.00.

Compared to US and Canadian prices, it looks like someone, somewhere is price-gouging.

Jim Allan

I have read that some major corporation feels that they can charge much higher prices for their product overseas. In fact even changed their licences to prevent major international corporations from using their licences all around the world. They are also pushing for software patents in Europe. Could it be the same one. ;-)

--
Robin Laing