On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:

>> Nonetheless, your e-mail confirms my suspicion that there is hard limit 
>> encoded in Calc.  the next logical thought for me, at least, is, "Is there a 
>> similar limitation in the number of rows that can be createdmaybe I'll test 
>> this hypothesis when I have time)?"

> You mean the number of rows in a Calc document? I think that you are limited 
> to 64K rows.

If a user wants to compile the code themselves, there is a patch that
enables one to specify a larger number of rows, and columns.

Stability of the resulting program is not guaranteed.
I don't remember if the cause of the crash is pointers that are out of
range, or insufficient memory.

xan

jonathon

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to