You mean the number of rows in a Calc document? I think that you are limited to 
64K rows.

If a user wants to compile the code themselves, there is a patch that
enables one to specify a larger number of rows, and columns.

Stability of the resulting program is not guaranteed.
I don't remember if the cause of the crash is pointers that are out of
range, or insufficient memory.

xan

jonathon
I think that the 64K limit had to do with the size of the variable used to indicate the number of rows. Numerous structures that are passed around use this. It was difficult enough to go from 32K to 64K. If they can support more rows, that is probably related to the move to 64-bits. that said, I was not aware that there was any ability to move to more than 64K rows.

3.0 does support more columns, I use it (but I have not used the "more" columns, just seen them).

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Macro Document: http://www.pitonyak.org/AndrewMacro.odt
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php
See Also: http://documentation.openoffice.org/HOW_TO/index.html


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to