WDM wrote:

This is real simple to you but you're dealing with me, one hair shy of stupid and no common sense. I downloaded the program to make my Office 2000 run better. How do I integrate them together to make one file for i.e.. Microsoft Word never looked so good as it does on Open Office. But why do I still have two files? See this is hard work for me, can you help?

Please advise.....................and Thanks,

William

OpenOffice and Microsoft Office are competing products and both can do similar work and you can have both on the same computer, if you wish. You don't integrate them. You use whichever you prefer. What two files are you referring to?