-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Twayne
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:36 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: [users] Re: CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT MICROSOFT OFFICE?

> CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT MICROSOFT OFFICE? -- The latest incarnation has
> met with
> a mixed reaction and more people are opting for Macs and Linux. The
> time is right to see if you can survive without Microsoft Office. A
> new generation of
> alternatives is cropping up from two directions: cloud computing and
> open source software. Read on:
>
> http://cwflyris.computerworld.com/t/3357163/250558731/126072/0/

I "could" but not quite ready til I get a few of the non-working
templates rearranged & straightened out, envelopes and labels in
particular.  Plus I still have a few huge files that OOo Writer doesn't
like so it barfs graphics all around the pages let to pair down.
   Can't wait for the day when I call all of MS just a memory.