Why am I getting this thread?

-----Original Message-----
From: Freddy Van Ingelgom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 4:22 PM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] CAN YOU LIVE WITHOUT MICROSOFT OFFICE?

My first text editor was Wordstar on a home brew CP/M computer. Later I
used WordPerfect (I still do professionally), at home StarOffice on OS/2
and finally OpenOffice at home on a Linux machine and at Work on a
Windows machine. I have to admit that I still live and that I am (or
feel anyway!!!) very happy. So, I guess you can live without M$ stuff!

Freddy