Attempting to open an OOo.org scalc file I get the message"Format
error discovered in the file in sub-document content.xml at 2,1378571
(row,col)".  have tried 'send to', system restore to a time previous
to my last entry into the file and in desperation have uninstalled and
reinstalled OOo 2.4 all without success.  Other OOs files work
normally.  Posting a simlar cry for help on the OOo Community Forum
resulted in a reply too technical for this computer illiterate.  Can
anyone help please?